Two Ways to Order
Rent Now Save Now
Save on this product now by adding the Rent Now Save Now option to your cart. Pay the promotional price during checkout to cover up to your first month for this item. (Limited to 1 item per customer!)
$0 down. Pay your first regular weekly or monthly payment on delivery.
The Greenworks Pro 2100 PSI pressure washer is powerful and reliable, delivering 1.2 GPM of water flow. It features a hassle-free push-button start, so it powers up easily every time and gets to work fast. This unit also features a Total Stop System. (TSS) senses water flow in the pump. When the trigger is released, water stops flowing through the pump. The TSS then automatically turns the motor off to protect the pump from overheating. It's equipped with extra-long 35-ft power cord with in-line GFCI and waterproof power plug, 25-ft kink-resistant hose that eliminates frustrating hose tangles, 10-in never-flat wheels for easy transportation, on-board soap tank, and on-board accessory storage with (4) spray nozzles – Turbo, Soap, 25° and 40°. Backed by a 3-year tool warranty, it's built to stand up to most stubborn dirt and grime for years to come.
- Power: Powerful residential electric pressure washer with 2100 MAX PSI at 1.2 GPM
- 14 Amp Universal Motor: Effectively cleans medium duty projects
- Push-button Start: Powers up easily every time and gets to work fast
- Total Stop System (TSS): When the trigger is released, water stops flowing through the pump; The TSS then automatically turns the motor off to protect the pump from overheating
- Includes: Rugged metal gun and 25-ft kink-resistant hose; (4) Spray nozzles – Turbo, Soap, 25° and 40°
- Safety Features: In-line GFCI (Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter) and waterproof power plug works with any standard electrical outlet; IPX5 water resistance level
- Features: 10-in never-flat wheels for ease of use; Extra-long 35-ft power cord; On-board soap tank
Number of Payments
You will make 52 weekly payments or 12 monthly payments, depending on your chosen Payment Interval.
This is a rental-purchase agreement and no ownership rights are acquired until total amount is paid in full. Total amount to acquire ownership is $831.48 (plus taxes and applicable fees) or substantially less with Early Purchase Option.