Relax With Rent to Own Sectionals & Sofas
If you’re unsure where to begin with furnishing your home, you’re in the right place. At Appliance & Furniture RentAll, we are here to help you choose the right products that match your style and budget. With a wide variety of colors, fabrics, styles, and price ranges, we are certain you will find a sectional or sofa that you love.
What Are the Differences Between Sectionals & Sofas?
The most obvious difference between the two types of couches is the shape. Sectionals typically form an “L” shape, while sofas are horizontal. The part of a sectional that protrudes forward is known as the “chaise.” In addition, sectionals can be taken apart and put back together in order to fit in certain rooms.
Sofas, on the other hand, come in one piece and can contain reclining elements. Additionally, some sofas have cup holders and arm rests between each seat. They also typically seat a fewer number of people.
Which Is Better?
One particular piece of living room furniture is not inherently better than the other. Many individuals have opinions on the subject based on what they like best. In some situations, however, a sectional would be better than a sofa and vice versa - for example:
- Sectionals are better when a room has more open space along a corner.
- Sofas are better in smaller spaces and along open walls.
Overall, it mainly depends on individual wants and needs. Have three kids, a dog, and two cats that all deserve a seat? A sectional would be a great option. Is it just you, your spouse, and your dog in a one-bedroom apartment? A sofa could suit you well.
Sectional and Sofa Upholstery
Several types of upholstery exist for sectionals and sofas, and each one displays a unique style. The most common types of upholstery include:
- Leather: As perhaps the most common upholstery used, leather is sturdy, comfortable, and regal. It’s also the easiest fabric to keep clean.
- Polyester: Also a clothing fabric, polyester comes in a variety of colors that match the theme of your space. Additionally, it’s comfortable and dries quickly in the event of a spill or wash cycle.
- Cotton: Both natural and popular, cotton is the sturdiest kind of upholstery for sectionals and sofas. It is hypoallergenic and can be dyed any color.
- Chenille: French for “caterpillar,” chenille fabric is stretchable and casual. It’s also extremely soft, adding to its comfort.
- Velvet: The best word to describe velvet upholstery is “soft.” It is also elegant, and is most commonly seen in formal settings.
Why Rent to Own Sectionals & Sofas?
Renting to own has numerous advantages. Not only does it save you money on large amounts upfront, but it also allows you to make weekly or monthly payments. You can pay off your rent at any time, using the money you’ve already paid toward your items. Additionally, you can schedule payments to occur automatically, giving you ease of mind.
Another clear benefit of renting to own your sectionals and sofas is that you can try out the products before making a commitment. Plus, you can upgrade your existing furniture without paying lump sums. That’s just not possible at typical furniture stores.
At Appliance & Furniture RentAll, no credit check is necessary to apply for your products. The only information we need from you is your Social Security Number, Government-Issued ID, Employer Contact Information and Reference Contact Information. It’s that easy!
We also offer free local delivery, setup, and repairs, saving you both time and money. Gone are the days of trying to arrange delivery, carrying large items up stairs, and searching the internet for how-to repair videos. We’ll take care of everything for you.
Purchase Your New Sectional or Sofa Today
Furnishing your living room with a new sectional or sofa is closer than you think, thanks to our payment programs. Choose the style and upholstery you want, and you’ll be on your way to a brand new living room.
We’ll take care of the delivery, setup and repairs, so you can enjoy your rent to own furniture for a long time. Find your nearest location and contact us with any questions! We look forward to assisting you.