Rent to Own Ranges
Ranges consist of both an oven and a stovetop. When it comes to cooking, a range can do almost anything - from boiling and broiling to baking and toasting. At Appliance & Furniture RentAll (AFR), we have a variety of rent to own ranges that suit your needs. Whether your home is best equipped for electric or gas, our selection of top brands will be sure to please. When you choose AFR, you’ll receive quality products with affordable payment plans. Browse online or visit one of our in-store locations today.
Convection Oven vs Standard Oven
Regardless of how you would describe your meal preparing abilities, we have the range that meets your baking and cooking needs. The two main types of ovens available are convection and standard, which bake foods in different ways.
- Standard ovens are the best option for amateur chefs and for everyday use. They disperse heat around the entirety of the oven to ensure thorough and even cooking.
- Convection ovens are perfect for bakers and cooks who enjoy experimenting in the kitchen. The fans within blow hot air to distribute heat evenly throughout the space.
Just as there are different types of ovens, so too are there various cooktop options. Although each cooktop will get the job done, it’s wise to choose one that best suits your needs.
- Ceramic: Providing a sleek and modern look to your kitchen, ceramic cooktops are flat and easy to clean.
- Gas: By igniting a small gas chamber beneath, your food is heated immediately. Gas cooktops are the quickest to heat.
- Coil: Metal spirals comprise the coil cooktop, which can be instantly heated to cook various foods.
Gas or Electric Stove?
It’s likely that you prefer one type of stove over the other. However, when considering your choices, be sure to pick one that’s compatible with your home. For example, if your house doesn’t have a gas line, you’ll either have to pay for one to be installed, or choose an electric stove.
- Gas: The top of a gas stove heats quicker than electric, and also has removable pieces that make it easier to clean.
- Electric: With a flat surface, electric stoves contain circles that indicate where the heat is located. It also has sensors that tell you when it’s safe to touch after use.
Why Rent to Own?
Now that you’ve chosen the type of oven, cooktop, and stovetop you want, it’s time to shop! However, you might be feeling as though you can’t afford the quality appliance you need. At AFR, you can purchase name brand products that fit your budget. When you shop with us, you will enjoy:
- No credit check
- Easy-to-complete application
- Affordable weekly or monthly payments
- Free local delivery and setup
- Free repairs
At AFR, we make renting to own easy! If you’re not happy with your purchase, you can simply return it for something else without penalty. Or, once all your payments are complete, you own the product. It’s the perfect solution for shoppers who don’t want to pay lump sums up front or don’t have the best credit.
Make Your Next Meal a Great One with AFR
For nearly 40 years, we’ve provided customers with quality name brand furniture, electronics, and appliances for less. We understand how stressful it can be to make large purchases, so it’s our goal to deliver industry-leading customer service you can trust. Get started with your rent to own range today, and make your next meal a great one! Contact us to learn more.