Our delivery drivers are important members of our RENTALL team. As our in the street representatives, they must be good communicators, mechanically inclined, and be able to troubleshoot minor problems in the field. Persons applying for this job must be capable of safely and legally operating company vehicles and safely lift and move furniture and appliances. A high school diploma or GED as well as a good driving record is required.
- Delivery of merchandise to our customers homes
- Set-up and demonstration of merchandise to meet customers needs
- Assist Customer Service Representatives with collections- Assist fellow employees with set-up and assembly of in-store merchandise for display
- Assist CSR in keeping store clean and orderly
- Keep vehicle log and maintenance record for delivery vehicle
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
Equal Opportunity Employer
APPLIANCE & FURNITURE RENTALL provides a safe and enjoyable work environment for all employees. Pre-employment screening includes drug testing, criminal background checks, and driving license record verifications. Our company complies with all federal, state and local equal opportunity laws and regulations.