To achieve success at APPLIANCE & FURNITURE RENTALL, you must be an enthusiastic, self-motivated individual who can motivate other team members to be dedicated to serving the customer. We are looking for individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit who would enjoy day-to-day problem solving in their local store. Solid communication skills are a must. College/retail experience along with the ability to speak a second language are a definite plus.
All local management staff members are responsible to their Area Supervisor. Day-to-day management duties include:
- Growing our store business by employing effective sales techniques and in-store product promotions
- Perform follow-up phone calls and mailings to those customers
- Maximizing net profit through the management and proper utilization of employees, inventory, and other expense control
- Insure that all employees are providing the best customer service from the initial rental, timely and courteous delivery and on-going merchandise service during the rental period
- Managing cash, store inventory and purchasing, and customer accounts receivable at company acceptable levels
- Hiring and training store employees
Equal Opportunity Employer
APPLIANCE & FURNITURE RENTALL provides a safe and enjoyable work environment for all employees. Pre-employment screening includes drug testing, criminal background checks, and driving license record verification. Our company complies with all federal, state and local equal opportunity laws and regulations.