Assistant Manager - Rapid City
Our Customer Service Representatives possess good communication skills (bilingual English/Spanish a plus) and enjoy day-to-day problem solving. A high school diploma or GED is required. Retail sales or restaurant experience helpful.
Customer Service Representatives are required to perform the following duties:
- Rent merchandise to new or existing customers
- Perform follow-up phone calls and mailings to those customers
- Schedule and be able to assist on in-home deliveries, some service calls, and customer account collection visits
- Conduct everyday store business • Process customer payments and paperwork
- Keep store clean and orderly
- Control inventory
- Open or close the store
- Perform all other duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer
APPLIANCE & FURNITURE RENTALL provides a safe and enjoyable work environment for all employees. Pre-employment screening includes drug testing, criminal background checks, and driving license record verifications. Our company complies with all federal, state and local equal opportunity laws and regulations.